Our students’ health and wellbeing is our top priority. House of Hot Yoga is implementing a range of safety and hygiene measures across the studio. We are taking the following measures:
- Yoga mats are two metres apart. There are markings on the yoga room floors that indicate where to place your mat.
- We ask that our students please wear a facemask until they are on their mats.
- We are currently not renting mats, towels, or props. Mats and towels are available for sale at the studio.
- Limited number of students in the changing rooms at a time.
- We are providing antibacterial hand gel throughout the studio. Please use the hand sanitisers provided and wash your hands regularly.
- We have adjusted our schedule to limit class duration and ensure sufficient gaps between classes where required to maintain a safe environment.
- We are very committed to keeping the premises clean and hygienic for our students.
- We use a safe heating system with excellent air filtration and ventilation.
Please contact us at email@example.com, by phone, or at the front desk if you have any questions.